Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
those are pretty damn expensive. But if you read it get rid of the ball joint and puts in a unijoint. Which is one of the reason why they can lay frame on 24w. There are a couple other companys that make these arms too for a lot cheaper

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are pretty damn expensive. But if you read it get rid of the ball joint and puts in a unijoint. Which is one of the reason why they can lay frame on 24w. There are a couple other companys that make these arms too for a lot cheaper
Happen to know these companies at all?

Also...Im asuming I would lay on 20's no problem just some under the hood cutting?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i cant think of the names right now let me find all my papers on them. Barely legal is one and there about 800 a set i think. and theyll lay 24s too

·
Registered
59 Posts
Barely Legal is the only company that makes unijoint control arms. The ones that GTC fab are going to be selling are from barely legal. I know because they are using my truck at barely legal as a mock up for the arms

1 - 11 of 11 Posts