Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok gentlemen, after speeding with the wife ( household 6 for my military brothers), we have the green light for a mod meet / cookout / whatever at my place after the Guntersville show. If something happens with the show, we can just shoot back here to my place early. Be aware, my wife is probably going to be making a cake to celebrate my birthday that day. No silly hats though, and Matt isn't allowed to play with any donkey tails. Hahaha. So let me know!

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly forgot to email them. I'll try to get it done today. Burgers, dogs, whatever. If you want, I could maybe meet you at sam's club on Friday and save us both a few bucks.

.....and thank you for washing your truck. Lol. Even if you need to come out here early to do it. Lmao!

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Btw folks, if there's a mod or something you're wanting to do, make sure you got some work clothes. No excuses. Hahaha

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are emailed. Guess we'll see what happens. So far it's looking like the show is just gonna be the older stuff. I asked about that as well. I listed us as "Alabama chapter of 355nation.net. Lol

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha. Wake up Fred!!! Anyway,

UPDATE: I need a count of how many "decimates" ASAP.

From the club hosts:

Glen..............

We would be honored to have you car at our show. [email protected]#As you probably know the show is Saturday Aug. 25, 2012. [email protected]# We are hoping for a great crowd and lots of fun. [email protected]# The classes are 1949 and earlier 1959 and earlier and thru current decade 2000-2012(3).
We also have best trucks, best foreign, most unique (ex: we had a mustang in bedliner coating), most exotic, rat rods, best corvette, oldest car. [email protected]#Other trophies will be awarded for best wheels, engine, interior, paint, farthest distance, etc........... I hope this helps.......... also view our website at River Run Car Show.net - Home or [email protected]#
We will also try to make special arrangements for your club if you can give me some idea of how many folks are planning to attend.??? [email protected]#See you at River Run............ also Bring a portable radio so as to hear everything that is going............. tune to 87.7 FM.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Fred you are a dirty fucking Whore....let me see what time I work the 25th...

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Im off that Sunday. I'll see if I can get some shit swapped around. I know yall want to see me in all my awesome glory...

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey cream, any word on shifting schedules?

So fred and me for sure.

Need a final count by Wednesday at noon if possible. Matt, check yo pm's boy. Lol.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I have no clue yet. Bastards at work want get in a hurry for anything.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ski- that's cool man. We'll get it knocked out. I probably need to do mine as well.

P.C. - let me know as soon as you can. Believe me, I understand. My son works at SAMs. If you can, let me know if you need a place to crash or anything. Trust me, I have plenty of room. Lol.

As soon as I can get a good number from everyone, I will go and get us pre-registered. Everyone can just pay me back the day of the show or something. I'm really trying to get this Alabama chapter put on the map around here guys but I can't do it alone.

Last thing for now: I'm picking up a spool of wire for my welder tomorrow for anyone that may need any type of "exhaust modifications". Lol. I would like to know if any of you are any good with wood working. No, not the "gay" kind. Thanks though. Lol. I really need help with this console I'm trying to build.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts