Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Still waiting for Matt to chime in on the direction he's taking towards guntersville. It's like a 15 to 20 minute ride for me depending on traffic. We can meet at my place for last minute prep or me can meet in guntersville somewhere. I'm good either way!..... DAMN IT!!! Lmao!!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
For you 3 to act like Jeremy Richard and James from top gear around the brits. Matt has to be James yall can fight over who is Jeremy and Richard.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I've never seen that show. I'll have to check it out. Plans have been set so all is well for now. Lol

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Omg! My nose is still burning from the smell of that pizza. Lol.

Hey guys, I had a blast!!! The show was okay but just hanging out and talking shit was the best. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. Can't wait till the next one!!!

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
I posted on the wall of the river run car show with suggestions about splitting up the truck category and the guy with the bagged chevy commented below me saying "I'll agree with that!"

:lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop::lmaop:

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Ewwww. You got a stalker!!! Lmao. He was pretty cool. Maybe they'll take the suggestions but if not, I may pass on that one next year.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Maybe they'll take the suggestions but if not, I may pass on that one next year.
Yeah we'll definitely have to starting looking at class divisions before committing to shows. Like that one on nov. 3 thats divided to 2003-2012 trucks with both stock and modified categories

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Yeah we'll definitely have to starting looking at class divisions before committing to shows. Like that one on nov. 3 thats divided to 2003-2012 trucks with both stock and modified categories
Yeah, that would definitely be better. However, smaller shows are very rarely divided that much. Mostly what we had at this show is pretty standard. Well except for putting ALL f*cking trucks in one category!!!

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Well they responded saying dividing the truck classes by years is a good idea and next year their show will be 2 days

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Well they responded saying dividing the truck classes by years is a good idea and next year their show will be 2 days

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Are they finally figuring this thing out. What a bunch of dumbasses!!!!!!!! EAT SHIT AND DIE RRF!!!!!!

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Are they finally figuring this thing out. What a bunch of dumbasses!!!!!!!! EAT SHIT AND DIE RRF!!!!!!

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Damn bro, don't be bitter. Gives us more time to make ours better than anything else there.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts