Discussion Starter #1
Who wants it. Make offers

Bidding starts at 1.6mill

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested...

Shipping is gonna be a pain I think though...

What did you have in mind on it?
I have no idea.. $50+ shipping? Or $70 shipped? It's not big but it's got a little weight to it. I don't really know what they go for

I am also interested, will be gutting mine this weekend...but...how did you gut it?

You can use a pry bar and just smash it up. This one was cut apart. Gutted and re welded

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I have no idea.. $50+ shipping? Or $70 shipped? It's not big but it's got a little weight to it. I don't really know what they go for

You can use a pry bar and just smash it up. This one was cut apart. Gutted and re welded
I know how to gut them, but was just wondering how this one was done, thanks! I'm really interested...if the first guy doesn't take it I would be good at $70 shipped.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Ricky Bobby is a legend here in a since..............safe member to deal with for sure

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
After thinking about it... I'll probably just keep running my stocker for now since I'm planning an LS Swap anyway.

Excellent price though...

Whoever is next in line can have at it.

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Good Deal.

I was just going to go ahead and pick it up if it never moved because I felt bad for the OP having 2 buyers back out.

Glad somebody got it who will use it!

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep been sold and delivered. Lock this down

1 - 14 of 14 Posts