Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone think that it will help on performance that much along with sound? im trying to decide because i have the 3.5 litre but i dont have the warranty. oppinions please and mayby some charts from dyno

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I never felt much of a power gain... i'm sure its there but it probably didn't show as much with my truck and it's high milage.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what im going to do then cause it cant void warranty (cause i dont have any) and it doesnt get too extremely lowd. does it increase mpg though?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Same way every other exhaust mod does - less restriction.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i did this mod too. definetly makes the sound a bit louder. i noticed a slight increase in the but dyno, but nothing major. all in all its a free and easy mod to do, with great benifits, especialy if u have a tunner available.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I'm going to finally get this done on leave when i get back from Iraq. I'm going to order another cat tho. In Maryland we have to do emissions, so to be on the safe side I still want to have a legal cat.

Does anyone have a link for news cats? I remember someone on here bought another new one, but can't remember who and how much.

Also, does anyone know how much it would cost to get one Jet coated?

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts