Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, maybe its just me but I figured id ask anyway. A week or so ago I waxed my whole truck and noticed that on the tail gate there are little white specs all over everything..almost looks like rock chips...anyone else have this on their tailgate? :dawg:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Nope. But I swear that tailgate attracts more dust than any other part of the truck.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, I actually noticed them before I started waxing...I usually dont get so close to the truck as I do when Im waxing it. In all honesty you can only see it when your about a foot away from the tail gate. I just didnt know if anyone else had this happen...from say road debris flying up and hitting the tailgate. Thanks guys for the replies, Im guessing its giving me some what of an excuse to shave the tailgate....hahaha jk moneys tight now...

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are for sure chips...im blessed to have a two car garage behind my house that i waxed the truck in.....at night lol

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
i havint noticed ne on mine but i got chips in my paint on the front from driving on interstate almost everyday

X

·
0 Posts
all you have to do is know how to weld decents and sand bondo. its fairly easy to shave the tailgate. just buy the relocator or ur screwed

X

·
0 Posts
i would help ya bc i can do all that shit but your too far away. you can get it repainted for cheap tho. just go buy the paint. it cost me 15$ for the base.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts