Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 837 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd stop whorin up the sas thread and make my own build thread. Starting off I picked up a Dana 44/14bsf for the axles. Going to put 4.88 gears with a posi in the rear. Got a Toyota ifs box with a pitman arm for a 1 ton tie rod. Going to have the p/s knuckle tapped to run crossover steering. I've got 47" Chevy springs with a 4" lift for the front and goin with 63" springs in the rear. Going to go with stock 63"s until I find out how high I need the rear to go up. Probably going with bilstein shocks and goin to have end links fabbed up for the stock sway bar. I've got 37x1250 stt's to go on 17x9 dc-2 wheels.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
Damn its going to be the year of SAS swaps.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it'll be the 1st one of 2013. Won't be able to start gettin hacked up until the 1st or 2nd week of January but the axles should be ready and all the parts collected besides minor things and shocks. I've got everything ordered besides gears and a posi. Hoping to get it Monday. I also need to find a set of rear leafs.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:th_woot: YAY!! :th_woot:
I'm coming for your trophy old man haha. My wife said her dad got a call from ups saying he had a package. I'm hopin its my front leafs.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll appreciate it because i probably wouldnt have time to stop in and see it until its finished. I have no clue where i'll even be working at around here by then.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
His friend chad that owns ridge offroad is. That's guy has a school bus that he hauls his buggy inside lol. Hurry up and get it fixed.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It actually was. He drive his buggy in through the back door. Then hauls another on a trailer. It was pretty sweet setup.

1 - 20 of 837 Posts