Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H3 cluster with blue LEDs already modded to fit with white and silver needles $150 shipped 7314392935

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just traded for it and have never installed it. Let me text him and see if I can get some info

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
I wouldn't plug that cluster in then, it will update to your miles and make it harder to sell. :shrug: Unless the buyer has more miles than you.

·
Chicago Premium Member
814 Posts
you still need to to small spots on are trucks to put in. and like you said h3 clusters has already been done

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Correct. If you were to purchase any other h3 cluster you would have to make modifications but this perticular h3 cluster has already had the modifications made to fit our trucks making this one plug and play.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Is this a direct plug and play for our trucks?
you still need to to small spots on are trucks to put in. and like you said h3 clusters has already been done
:th_woot:
Correct. If you were to purchase any other h3 cluster you would have to make modifications but this perticular h3 cluster has already had the modifications made to fit our trucks making this one plug and play.
http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-interior/18987-how-h3-gauge-cluster.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interested if it's still for sale. Question though, I plug this one in and now my truck learns the 85k mileage correct? If I plug the original back in at some point, after the H3 cluster, which my truck sits at 54k right now will the truck go back to 54k?

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
The cluster will learn the highest milage. If your truck is at 54k but the cluster is at 70k now, it will unfortunately just stay at 70k until your truck ACTUALLY gets to 70k in its mileage.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts