Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL WELL WELL !!!!!! :eek: Guess who got their console in... ?:naughty: It wasn't that bad actually, took about 3 hours...some beers, and some elbow grease. I was surprised on how smooth everything went in. Not broken bolts, no cuts, no swearing. :shrug: Anyway, I'll post up a vid one of these days to prove it actually works...:D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Pretty cool, but when you said "beers", I didn't think you ment Rootbeer!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good and nice way to find how the console doesnt exactly blend in ;-)

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
So swaping the transmission cable is simple?

That is the main part that I want to know about. And still waiting on a writeup from someone about this haha. I know someone else was supposed to do it, but haven't seen it.

Very nice work man.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So swaping the transmission cable is simple?

That is the main part that I want to know about. And still waiting on a writeup from someone about this haha. I know someone else was supposed to do it, but haven't seen it.

Very nice work man.
the cable was the easiest part :lol:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
looks good for20. still considering doing the h3 shifter in the stock console.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks good for20. still considering doing the h3 shifter in the stock console.
It wouldn't be hard at all....all you would have to do is buy the stock colly console, the h3 cable, the shifter and the knob/boot for the 5 speed and hook it all up...it would probably look better too. haha

·
Registered
757 Posts
ok so when you get this write up please pm me and let me that loos sweet and i wanna know how to do this it looks hard honestly cuz im learning all this stuff is new to me...anyways that looks awesome bro

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah dude Please do a write up.
Dude...I wish I could do a write up...But it would take me 5 years...There was soo much shit to do. And My buddy is the one that dissasebled the cloumn, not me...So I'm not sure on how to do it...I could write a very vague how to, but not a complete one ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts