Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

What console do you prefer with H3 seats?

• H3 console

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Colorado console

Votes: 5 35.7%

H3 console vs Colorado console

10K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  rcogan86 
#1 ·
I just placed my order for some black H3 seats this afternoon and now I'm searching for a console. But before I jump the gun and order one I would like you input, feedback, and pros/cons on these consoles. Thanks

#3 ·
Just be aware the H3 console without custom work will look unfinished where it meets the dash, since it is meant to flow into the H3 dash and doesn't meet up with the colorado dash and if your truck is an auto, you will either need to switch to floor shift or fill the shifter hole with something else, if your 5 speed, then that part won't matter.

Now with that being said, H3 is a much nicer and more comfortable.

The colorado console just felt extra cheap and rickety in comparison to the H3 console.

#12 ·
The colorado console with the H3 leather armrest is a great combo if you have leather seats.

The H3 console doesn't fit up nicely near the radio.
Hands down best fit, form, and function with the least invested. As stated for those with leather seats already.

#18 ·
The console is a breeze to put in, the shifter isnt hard at all, only challenge is if you wanna make it to where you cant shift without foot on brake and all that is getting the pigtail and wiring that in
shifter bolts to floor
cable goes thru floor in stock location and hooks to trans exactly the same

that filler panel is biggest "issue"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.