Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I
Bad ass I'd love to see pics of a brackets. I'm reg cab right now but will get a crew cab eventually and will want to so this

Sent from iPhone 5S
I'd love to see some pics as well of them

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Here you go:

I cut up the bracket off the original seat

Then lowered it a couple of inches, and bolted the h3 seat brackets to it. I may add a crossbar between the front and rear seat brackets later on, but the seat isn't going anywhere.(ignore the MDF "spacers" lol, I was trying to figure out if I could fit an full size amp underneath by moving it up another half inch, and I couldn't.)

Know I have to figure out where to put a sub.
As for the back, I cut off the part that pushes the seat foward, and cut off the metal bracket flipped it, and welded it so it's flat.(kind of confusing, but it's simple if you look at it) Then just bolted it down.(looks like I need to vacuum back there lol)

·
DK Moulds
2,478 Posts
nice conversion, good idea on the Original bracket...I did this conversion in mine but made my own...does your back half of the seats to the wall? I had to cut my original brackets as they didn't line up. I still need to weld on new ones that line up with the H3 ones.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice conversion, good idea on the Original bracket...I did this conversion in mine but made my own...does your back half of the seats to the wall? I had to cut my original brackets as they didn't line up. I still need to weld on new ones that line up with the H3 ones.
Yeah the little hooks that they bolt to had to be cut off, but I didn't re-weld them to the correct spot. The seats don't fold unless you try to make them, as the weight and angle keep them from falling forward, so Im not that worried about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.