Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IRON front differential
4:11 gears, non-locking diff
This is the best upgrade for a H3, Chevy Colorado, or GMC Canyon if you plan to go rock crawling or put any real HP through your driveline.
These are very rare.
Price drop to $750 Shipping at buyer expense. Or can pick up Maple Grove, MN

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Pretty rare indeed.

Do you mind if I ask where you acquired it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it through a local yard. It came from Missouri I think. It took me forever to hunt it down using the option codes, model year, and transfer case type.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ARB makes an air locking diff, some H3s came with electric locking diffs, and other gear ratios are available

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
ARB makes an air locking diff, some H3s came with electric locking diffs, and other gear ratios are available
I'd recommend the ARB over the H3 oem e-locker due to their individual design. If installing the ARB locker install the air fitting port on the differential in the same location the oem e-locker puts the wire port. I followed the directions supplied by ARB and ran into issues with motor mount clearance.

·
Registered
61 Posts
So I was looking at my front axle the other day with this axle in mind and after looking for parts for it, I came back with a lot of results for a 9.25, if thats what this is would it fit, the 7.6 is pretty tight as it is

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Do you still have this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts