Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

H3 leather seats, Xtreme wheels, and more

For Sale 
2K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  Guydro92 
#1 · (Edited)
Factory tow hooks-SOLD!

Xtreme wheels with minimal curb rash and 255/45/18 General GMax tires. I would say two tires have maybe 20-25% tread left and the other two need replaced-SOLD

Clear corners. Looks like the previous owner installed one marker light, but are clean other than that.-SOLD

SSK short shifter with Husrt knob. Minimal scuffs from use.-$200+shipping

Factory leather steering wheels with signs of use on the top. Will not have the clips that hold in the aribag. But you can pull the clips out of the steering wheel currently on your truck.SOLD!

Leather heated seats. I never hooked up the heat on the seats, so I have no idea if they work. They have signs of typical wear on the drivers side and minimal wear on passenger seat. I pulled them out of a totaled H3 about 3 years ago.-SOLD

06 2.8l valve cover. Should work on all 2.8l (04-06)-$25+shipping

06 2.8l intake manifold. Should work on all 2.8l (04-06)-$25+shipping

Turn signal lights/marker lights. One has already been splilt and is missing the factory orange reflector. Other is still together. Both are fairly faded and needs redone.-SOLD!

U bolts for 4in blocks-$10+shipping

Factory auto consolel cut for 5 speed. Minimal scuffs. Has a cut for a switch I had wired up.-SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
More pics. Cant figure out how to put them all on one post.

Attachments

#6 ·
Deal on the steering wheel and tow hooks in the works here!

#14 ·
Sorry Nate, I beat you to it on the hooks

#15 ·
Steering wheel and Tow Hooks are SOLD................to me :bang:

#20 ·
Great member to buy from!

#25 ·
Nice meeting you yesterday and thanks for the console. We ended up staying at my dad's house last night over in Westville to let the roads thaw out an extra day. I tried to talk the wife into letting me swing back Rogers to buy your wheels this morning but negotiations failed lol. When I bought the truck in December I told her I wouldn't spend money on it until we paid off the van and I've already bought several things so I guess her patience finally ran out.

#29 ·
like the seats,but would cost to much to ship to Philly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.