Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I posted this on CFans as well with little results, but what the hell. Does anyone know for sure if the H3 rear seat will bolt up in the back of our crew cab trucks? Also will the center console match up with our dash or would it look funky?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah, I am going to take TwoPoints Seats off his hands.

Speaking of that! I need to get a Hotel! OH SNAP!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
lol, to get his seats I have to stay down there cause it is so far to drive. Plus there is a car show that I am going to that is right down the road from him. So I am staying down there for 2 days. Picking the seats up and probably installing them at the show haha!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, to get his seats I have to stay down there cause it is so far to drive. Plus there is a car show that I am going to that is right down the road from him. So I am staying down there for 2 days. Picking the seats up and probably installing them at the show haha!
gotcha...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I thought you weren't gonna have your truck for the show?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Oops...Did I let that slip?

lol j/k

Since he is doing the custom airbrush work and shaving it there is a chance it may not be ready. He is shooting for it to be done though.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
From what I've read elsewhere only the front seats are a direct bolt in, the floor in the rear is shaped differently so the rears would require some work. I dunno about the console.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Not so much. Notice, I bought a console for a AUTO because I will be putting an automatic in with the V8.....if you bought a manual console, for a manual vehicle, all you'd have to do would be to fab something to fill the gap between the console and dash....this would be PERFECT for gauges!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts