Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that one doesn't have the garage door opener buttons. I just pulled a 2006 h3 in the shop and this one has the garage door opener buttons. I also like that it has a mirror. I hate not having one.

Sent from crappy AutoGuide.com Free App

·
DK Moulds
2,011 Posts
Well that one doesn't have the garage door opener buttons. I just pulled a 2006 h3 in the shop and this one has the garage door opener buttons. I also like that it has a mirror. I hate not having one.

Sent from crappy AutoGuide.com Free App
Pull off the visor quickly and see if they match up on your truck :naughty:

|mobile|

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
That would be sweet if it does fit!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just curious, but if they have a integrated garage door opener, why does it look like he has one clipped to the visor? Maybe they aren't very reliable.

I would think they would fit, may need to modify the the base if H3 is different from ours.

Good Luck and let us know if it works.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have that very same homelink module (obviously separated from visor) installed in my center console tray and it works flawlessly, and has for the past 4 years without any issues. I wouldnt be concerned with that part

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Just curious, but if they have a integrated garage door opener, why does it look like he has one clipped to the visor? Maybe they aren't very reliable.

I would think they would fit, may need to modify the the base if H3 is different from ours.

Good Luck and let us know if it works.
The door opener clipped to the visor most likely has the newer rolling code type frequency making the integrated visor type useless.

·
Registered
613 Posts
mine works for rolling code :shrug:

On the module, if it has a red light = older style, green light = rolling code

I know they can be difficult for some people to setup so they dont bother using it (I detail cars so Im in peoples cars a lot and am used to seeing this)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts