Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m in the middle of doing the H3 front suspension swap. I’m hoping to still run some lift once I do the swap, so I want to keep my diff drop. However the h3 lower control arm is interfering with this odd corner of the diff hanger bracket.
For those that have done the h3 swap, how did you get around this??
Thanks

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Looks like some grinding will be needed on that mount. How much clearance you think? Maybe a suspension drop is in your near future.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like some grinding will be needed on that mount. How much clearance you think? Maybe a suspension drop is in your near future.
yeah I'm thinking im just gonna grind that diff mounting plate back. I've got it almost completely down right now anyways because I'm doing the Mayhem metal works steering rack kit.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
yeah I'm thinking im just gonna grind that diff mounting plate back. I've got it almost completely down right now anyways because I'm doing the Mayhem metal works steering rack kit.
I think you’ll like the steering rack kit. Mine has been excellent. No issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you’ll like the steering rack kit. Mine has been excellent. No issues whatsoever.
awesome, thanks. I just finished buttoning up my steering rack seconds before coming inside to check this forum. Shits beefy. Now time to go grind back my diff mounting plates! 😬

1 - 5 of 5 Posts