Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wanting to know has any one made a tranny crossmember yet? i really dont feel like ordering one. (no job) and i have alot of scrap metal laying out back. and wanting to make one. so if any one has made one how do u do so? if not maybe this weekend or next week i can pull mine out from under the truck and build one off of it. cause my crossmember drags on everything. and its getting on my nerves now. so if one has any info on this please share!

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
well, if anyone has, or hdoes, i would ALSO like some pics or a how to

mine doesn't drag but it would look much cleaner if it were flush

I've herd of people having a shop make one for them... like 40$ or something, i will try to find the thread

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man that looks simple as hell to do! 1inch pipe and 1/4 plate. should be simple. might have to make one and see how it goes. and start making them and sale them a hole lot cheaper than most places. cause what i see there. is about 25-30 bucks on metal. maybe less dont know. depends on how much it cost to make them i would charge prolly 20 buck to make one. so like 50-60 bucks and most places charges like over 100 HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

J

·
0 Posts
how much did that run you brewer 100 bucks???? does it look cleaner with it on???

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
There 139.95 plus shipping right now. I think I paid a little more when they first came out. Hell yea its cleaner. Plus I dont have to worry about catching it on manhole covers, railroad track, speed bumps ect....

J

·
0 Posts
cause i'm doin a 2/3 drop on my z85 in a week or 2 and i wanna buy another one to clean it up a little and not scrape.

J

·
0 Posts
i wanna take my orange pieces out of my headlights like josue, but i'll most def. fuck it up if i have tobake em. lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts