Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They've got a black one for $170. Any idea where to run the wires once they leave the bar?

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
They've got a black one for $170. Any idea where to run the wires once they leave the bar?
Through the Rear Vent, under the Door Sill to the Dash & Switches, through the Firewall to the Battery.

·
Registered
424 Posts
There was a truck on Car Domain that had that bar, and I can't remember who it was for the life of me, but I don't think they are here. Anyway, I thought the bar looked a little goofy because there's a pretty big gap between the top of the truck and the bar itself, and then the lights are even higher. I dunno. Just personal preference though.

EDIT: Found it, here it is. Yeah, I don't like it, but it may be your thing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3359222

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Ebay is cheaper.

Dents...i always wondered how you did that!
:lol:

Mine are Actually Wired to the Second Battery in the Bed.....:thumbup:

But the Switch Wires take that Route.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea that does look kinda bad sitting up that high. Thanks for the heads up pics. Does anyone know of any other light bars for our trucks?

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
I have one in black. You have to cut the crossbar to fit and you have to drill into your roof to mount it. And it didn't look all that good. It's sitting in the garage somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts