Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple pics of the truck with the new rims on it. Gonna try and get sum pics of it by the lakefront tomorrow or this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Don't know what it is but it looks off... maybe its just the stance thats throwing my eyes off. Planning on dropping or anything?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
looks sick.i dont think it even needs a big drop just enough to clean it up. and maybe paint the brake drums in the future. sick tho...22s right? they look huge on there

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know what you should do!

Screw that colly, and take that orange one in the drive way!

ORANGE FTW
haha yea thats my sisters colorado. she got it the first month the colorado was on the market.

Don't know what it is but it looks off... maybe its just the stance thats throwing my eyes off. Planning on dropping or anything?
I mite just even up the back n front but i dont want to drop 2 much cause the tires barely dont rub now. an theres shit loads of construction n potholes down here.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I HATE IT!!!!!!!

j/k looks good but needs a drop

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
yea smart sister and soon to be very rich sister since shes about to graduate from pharmacy school.
Single? Got pics? :eek:mg:

:lmao:

Looks okay, needs a drop to close up some of the wheel gap though.

X

·
0 Posts
nice truck but those rubberbands wont last long. my bro has them on his s-10 and he is replacin his tires every week. i think his are 225/35/20. are them 22s?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
holy crap. ... my brother has those rims on his blazer.. kinda funny.. never seen anyone else with them.. truck look good bro

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Wow dude! Looks good!

Just like everyone else said it needs a drop.

Would like to see it in person at Lake Charles!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts