Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking for a header for my Canyon. The stock one broke in half and I really don't want to buy an OEM. What is the best place to get a header with the o2 in it?

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I have the ALs header. Ceramic coated and stock replacement length. $425 shipped.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
What is the best place to get a header with the o2 in it?
not really a 'best' place for an aftermarket piece.

your in nc, im pretty sure there is a great race car fab guy there, your 'best' bet would be to have a custom one made for your truck to do what you want it to do.

but that's just my opinion..

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Let me google that for you
My truck is still at the shop awaiting the ring and pinion to show up cause a guy fucked mine up. No telling when it'll be back.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
there are many many headers to choose from... all of them pretty good.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
If your going to look into Al's headers , be prepared to wait. I ordered mine on Jan 23 and I'm still waiting. They probably won't even answer the phone. JTR has them on the shelf waiting to be shipped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If your going to look into Al's headers , be prepared to wait. I ordered mine on Jan 23 and I'm still waiting. They probably won't even answer the phone. JTR has them on the shelf waiting to be shipped.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Yea I waited a while. I actually placed the order once. And get canceled it cause they didn't have any flanges. Then I reordered it a few months later and I thought they forgot and it just showed up one day and I got billed for it lol.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I would go $250 plus actual shipping.
Not sure who would be cheapest though.
I've seen same manifolds selling for 300 to 350 with 100+k miles on them.

Do u have any ideas who to use for shipping?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
on here? You are smoking something lol. I think the absolute most I have seen is 150... I got rid of mine (gutted) for 75. Hell for a hunder bucks more he could get a header...

oh and what is 'actual shipping'? Is there some kind of 'implied shipping' cost? (just busting your balls on this one lol)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts