Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
on here? You are smoking something lol. I think the absolute most I have seen is 150... I got rid of mine (gutted) for 75. Hell for a hunder bucks more he could get a header...

oh and what is 'actual shipping'? Is there some kind of 'implied shipping' cost? (just busting your balls on this one lol)
He asked a price. Mine are in perfect condition not 100+k miles and starting to crack already. Way cheaper than the pacesetter manifold. My local Craigslist usually list them for $300 with 100k miles or more. Thought it was fair. Haven't shipped something so heavy so I don't know what actual shipping costs would be. I'm open to negotiate but I Definitely wouldn't sell for $75 to 150. I'd keep it since one day I might trade it in and sell the headers in future.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I would go $250 plus actual shipping.
Not sure who would be cheapest though.
I've seen same manifolds selling for 300 to 350 with 100+k miles on them.

Do u have any ideas who to use for shipping?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Im sorry but the man is right I can get a header for just 100 more. I think im getting one from JTR. Thanks to everyone for all the input.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have a 2010 3.7 with hp tune
i am wondering if the i get the header i will fail emissions, my state requires emission testing every couple of years, i would hope since there is an o2 sensor bung on it that the computer can recalibrate okay since the cat is gone....
has anyone had problems with check engine lights? due to the fact cat is gone from the manifold relying solely on the 2nd cat?

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
You will have to use the o2 sensor mod to move the second sensor out of the stream of the exhaust some. There is a how to for it here on the site.

With the o2 mod and still having a second cat you will be able to pass emissions as long as the truck is warm. In terms of visual inspection...that may be a different story and depend on the person looking. If you have visual inspections that is.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts