Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nobody makes LS swap headers for the Colorado? Where did you get your harness? Have you checked all the LS swap companies? I would guess the later model S-10 headers would fit. They go right behind the front cross member on the driver's side and close to the floor and starter on the passenger side. Try not to get the passenger side header with the big loop on it. You can get some very inexpensive ones on the Bay. Just in case you have to hammer adjust them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nobody makes LS swap headers for the Colorado? Where did you get your harness? Have you checked all the LS swap companies? I would guess the later model S-10 headers would fit. They go right behind the front cross member on the driver's side and close to the floor and starter on the passenger side. Try not to get the passenger side header with the big loop on it. You can get some very inexpensive ones on the Bay. Just in case you have to hammer adjust them.
I had a friend of mine make me the harness. And I was also told that the truck manifold will work on pass side but I will need a cts manifold for the drivers side. Just trying to see what truth is behind this before I order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts