Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got around to putting in my MD2S V3.0 square lens projectors yesterday and overall I am happy with them. For my first attempt, everything went pretty decent. There are a few things I would change/do differently if I were to do it again and I may end up pulling the lenses off again to tighten up/align the projectors again. I thought I had them both tight and aligned perfectly but after an oven visit for the lenses, when I put the bulb back in my drivers side, the projector rotated on me. I fixed it, but it worries me that the projector isnt tight enough and might rotate on its own.

Overall though, very happy with the end results.

No output shots yet and I didnt take any pictures of the process either, but here are a few crappy phone pictures from earlier today

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
51,526 Posts
I can't wait to dabble with this......some day

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a few night/output shots. There's a bit of downward sloping on the outer edges of my cutoff which I'm not particularly thrilled about, but they are still light years better than what I had before.

Both the HID high and Halogen high's. The halogens are a bit off due to the mounting and adjusting of the HID's but they will give plenty of light when needed still.

Nice colorful cutoff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.