Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The headlights came today.....still waiting on my drl's though. Will be installing them all at once. Just needed to tell someone who cares. My wife doesn't.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
nice DJ very sweet what did you do with your clears?

I will be single till the day I die.. Its hard to find a girl that is in to cars and trucks and bikes.. they all like to tell you they are then they get pissed that you spend so much time with your car or bike,,, heck if my last girlfriend would have been a little more into cars we probably would have lasted a lot longer...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
nice DJ very sweet what did you do with your clears?

I will be single till the day I die.. Its hard to find a girl that is in to cars and trucks and bikes.. they all like to tell you they are then they get pissed that you spend so much time with your car or bike,,, heck if my last girlfriend would have been a little more into cars we probably would have lasted a lot longer...
Most of them do like them, until they have do do anything more than pour dishwash soap in a bucket full of water and get wet. :lmao:

My GF doesn't know most of the parts and tools but she was willing to learn and had fun doing it so it's all good. But even if she wasn't into it I wouldn't care, as long as she doesn't get pissy about me spending time working on them.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Most of them do like them, until they have do do anything more than pour dishwash soap in a bucket full of water and get wet. :lmao:

My GF doesn't know most of the parts and tools but she was willing to learn and had fun doing it so it's all good. But even if she wasn't into it I wouldn't care, as long as she doesn't get pissy about me spending time working on them.
last weekend me and my wifey cut about 6 inches off of my tail pipe. and this weekend we are painting the calipers

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
very nice man..

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for turning my thread into a wife chat...
j/k
as for my clears i sold it to lance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts