Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a set of headlights for a projector retrofit project. Preferably earlier model headlights. If you have it I would like a full set with drls but just the headlights would be fine.

PM me with what you got and how much you want. Will pay for shipping.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Didn't know if you knew, but Dan @un4giv3n is doing projector headlight mods now, his prices are great considering all he's doing to them.

DKMoulds

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Or order a new set of headlights from Rock Auto.....make sure to get the TYC lights as they are the easiest to bake/separate

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know if you knew, but Dan @un4giv3n is doing projector headlight mods now, his prices are great considering all he's doing to them.

DKMoulds
Yea I knew that he was doing them but i already bought projectors and everything else I need before he started offering that service. I'm kind of itching to get my hands dirty and do it myself anyway.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or order a new set of headlights from Rock Auto.....make sure to get the TYC lights as they are the easiest to bake/separate
I'm not doing this project until the spring so I've just been keeping an eye out for a good deal on used ones on here. If I don't get any before the spring then I'll just hit up rockauto.com when I'm ready.

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
I'm wondering, as my stock ones are shot, is it 325 just for the service or 325 for new headlights and the service?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah that's the base price for all 4 new lights (non extreme) with reflectors resealing and shipping ..
I'm not doing this project until the spring so I've just been keeping an eye out for a good deal on used ones on here. If I don't get any before the spring then I'll just hit up rockauto.com when I'm ready.
Keep me updated if you want. I can get them for 130 to my house from RA.. And if you don't find any by now and April.. I may be able to send some back with any members beaded back across the border save yah a few bucks at least

1 - 7 of 7 Posts