Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all just picked up my beautiful new (to me) 2005 RCSB ZQ8 I4 5 speed Colorado on friday and so far im absolutely in love coming from a 1999 S-10 RCSB I4 5 speed ZQ8 clone (actually have alot of parts for this truck if anyone needs something was gonna swap a v8 brakes, sway bar, OHC LMK) I have noticed a few quirks rough idle couple suspension sqeaks headlight switch is gonna need to be replaced wiper switch Will need to be replaced cruise works 80% of the time and the button to raise speed shuts off cruise wheels are curbed EVERY ONE like the guy went out of his way to it really have no idea how he did it but other than that I love it.

On to the pics

The S-10 she will be missed

Craigslist post

Day 1

Day 2
My buddys 4.3 4WD auto Sonoma beat him by a fender

Tonight

And somthing I'm working on

Sorry for the pic overdose been waiting like a week for my account to be reviewed

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Welcome to the site and don't apologize on the picture whoring, it's almost a requirement here.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
:welcome2:

like Jesse said we love pictures!

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts

nice looking trucks, but I gotta ask... "RCSB" ? reg cab short bed? if you have a reg cab, you have the longer of the two beds.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

nice looking trucks, but I gotta ask... "RCSB" ? reg cab short bed? if you have a reg cab, you have the longer of the two beds.
Ya I'm still learning here im used to s-10/silverados with 3 bed choices short bed/long bed/super short bed

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Yea, i wish they had done beds like that.. i would have gone with a long bed

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
:yeahthat:

Welcome to your new addication

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:welcome: nice truck
Thank you! I'm actually quite a fan of your truck, but I'm going in the opposite direction.

2 weeks in and no regrets!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome, to help with the rough idle, clean the throttle body, that usually helps.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Welcome to 355

1 - 19 of 19 Posts