Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been creeping around on 355 for a while, wasnt sure how welcome I would be driving a H3 until someone told me that the H3 was recieved well here. My name is Billy, I had a 06 H3 3.5 recently I traded it in and now I drive a 2008 H3 Alpha with the 5.3. I have not done a lot of mods yet. I came here because some of you guys have heavily modified trucks and I am currently working on interior lighting...and I am a big fan of the Colorado trucks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
Welcome. We luv h3's

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am really interested in how many of the components that can be swapped out between us. Some of the H3 parts are made to look basic..for example the cluster, I hate mine I really like the Colorado cluster. I am into taking everything apart and see what extra parts I can throw away. I am not afraid to tear into anything. I know some of the guys on here do LED clusters, that is my next mod. I tried the radio and as you can see from the picture of my dash it went wrong I have a few lights out on the radio now, but I did manage to do the 4x4 controls all solder in bulbs long process there. I will be on the forum every day. From what I have heard this is a great forum with a bunch of great guys, looking forward to being a contributing member.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
:welcome2: H3 is a "355" in sheeps clothing... LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone done a 6.0 swap on their rig? If so I want to talk to them. I have a few questions.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Racerx, what the hell have you got there...a transformer? That is one bad ass looking rig there. That is a beast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts