Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
aka knight
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE I AM GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE AND WHAT I CAN SEE IT LOOKS GREAT I HAVE 2 PICS OF MY COLORADO IN THE GARAGE SECTION I AM SLOWLY TRYING TO CUSTOMIZE MY TRUCK SINCE THE TIRES/WHEELS ARE ABOUT THE MOST EXSPENSIVE THAT WILL NO DOUBT BE THE LAST BUT I DO HAVE QUESTION LIKE ALL NEW MEMBERS SEEM TO HERES MINE I WOULD LIKE TO PUT DUAL EXHUAST ON MY TRUCK BUT I WANT A NICE DEEP TONE NOT TO LOUD NOT SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE A 4CYL HONDA OR 4CYL RACE CAR NO MINE DOES NOT HAVE THE 4 IT HAS THE 5 BUT YOU NO WHAT I MEAN ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A GOOD EXHAUST TO GO WITH? THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS TTYL:grado:

·
Registered
358 Posts
:welcome: i love my flowmaster but its a little loud.lol it is pretty deep for a 5 cyl. though

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Thanks for making the state of florida look even worse with that piece of grammatical shit. ;) j/k

Welcome to the site and for the love of god please use normal typing and please try to use some punctuation. Re-reading your post before hitting submit helps a lot as well. :)

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Welcome to the site man

hey what happened to the all caps block......MMMMMMCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!:lol:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the nation

I think you scared him away.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
:welcome:

I have the flowmaster super44 muffler on mine with stock pipes... not too loud at cruising.. at WOT its deep but not annoying. I would say go for the flowmaster

1 - 20 of 36 Posts