Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a 2010 GMC Canyon Crewcab 4X4 with the 5.3L last week. Here is the picture the dealer posted on his website that sucked me in. :D

Attachments

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Welcome! We have a pretty strong florida/south east crew. Check us out in the southeast section for the south east super meet coming up!

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Central Florida as well. Just got me a V8 this past month too.
Yeah, mine is a replacement for my '06 Mercury Mariner 2.3L four hamster-powered miniature SUV that has 183,000 miles on it. It's nice to drive a truck where something happens when you step on the gas. :muscle:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, mine is a replacement for my '06 Mercury Mariner 2.3L four hamster-powered miniature SUV that has 183,000 miles on it. It's nice to drive a truck where something happens when you step on the gas. :muscle:
Oh I know what ya mean. I came from my daily being a 00 Sonoma 2.2L. Its fun but hella slow lol

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really shouldn't knock the Mariner, it gave me 144,000 ultra-reliable miles and for a 4 cylinder it had pretty good power.....but the motorcycle I traded in on it had the same size engine it has......

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts