Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon my truck at a buy here pay here joint. I drove by it for quite a while joking with the wife about how I'm going to take it for a drive. Never thought I'd actually have it! It's stock besides tinting the front windows to match the rear ones and a tarp. I think the tarp really cleaned it up. It was a steal at 80 bucks! She's an 05 with over 125,XXX miles. Lots of little dents here and there. Looks like a previous owner didn't care much about setting things on it or parking. Still she shines up nice! I find these trucks very interesting. Not sure why though. I need to work on the fog lights and find out why my heated seats do not work. I like working on my vehicles though so it should be fun.
My wife and I love taking our trucks for mountain rides. Nothing serious since they are stock but we have a favorite trail we love to visit. Usually we get a little muddy. But just cruising the dirt roads and enjoying the scenery is fun. I'm starting to ramble haha...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!
Do you mean to tell me you bought a "355" for $80 ???
Gotta be a typo...LMFAO !!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na the truck was like 9,995. I meant the bed cover was 80 bucks haha. And thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
welcome to the nation :)

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Welcome! Fellow PA brotherin...

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
:salute:
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Greetings from Bucks County.

Join the PA355...

• Go to your User CP on the tool bar.
  • There wil be a "Networking" tab on the left hand side.
  • Under the Networking tab, there'll be another tab that says "Group Memberships", click on that.
  • That should take you to a new page that lists all the groups you can apply for. Just click "Join Group" next to the PA355 User Group and await approval!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good to see another pens fan aboard! Welcome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts