Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a great site for Colorado and Canyon owners. I don't own one, I just help make them. Retired GM worker from the Shreveport plant that builds these great trucks, now working for a supplier to the plant. I have access to some obsolete (prior years parts) that my company owns and have some for sale in the classifieds at a good price. I have been on the Colorado fans website sence it started and just found this one the other day. I will try to help with some knowledge I have about these trucks and maybe some info about things to come.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
:welcome:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

Glad to see you over here. I'll probably pick up a set of those interior pieces very soon. :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
give us some V8 information :kiki:
V8 will be available at start of 2009 model but no regular cab. 2 wheel and 4 wheel available with automatic only option. Model change suppost to be 6-13-08 unless things change because of the strike at American Axle.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Dammit lol I had to get a colorado the year before the V8 comes out

me ftl

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
V8 will be available at start of 2009 model but no regular cab. 2 wheel and 4 wheel available with automatic only option. Model change suppost to be 6-13-08 unless things change because of the strike at American Axle.
do you know if its going to have a different rear axle? or any suspension changes to accomidate the V8?

·
Registered
628 Posts
What's really good mane!!! Welcome 2 da dark side!!!

Can't wait intill the v8 come out, so I can sheit on them boys!!! Lmfao.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
welcome and thank you for putting out the best trucks made thus far.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
:welcome: thanks for putting my/our trucks together. what exactly did you do at the plant? what area did you work in?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts