Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Can't help you in Indiana, I'm in Savannah, GA. There are several trucks here with good beds in U-Pull lots thought. Road trip? My old boss was from Brazil India, and has retired and gone back home to Indiana. You live near there? If so, you've probably worked at Great Dane Trailers at some point in your life. I worked at Great Dane here in Savannah.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't help you in Indiana, I'm in Savannah, GA. There are several trucks here with good beds in U-Pull lots thought. Road trip? My old boss was from Brazil India, and has retired and gone back home to Indiana. You live near there? If so, you've probably worked at Great Dane Trailers at some point in your life. I worked at Great Dane here in Savannah.
I work at great dane trailers in brazil lol small world lmao and uh yea If it came down to it, I'd make a trip

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
My boss was Michael Mace. He transferred from the Brazil plant to Savannah to head up the Materials department. I was a buyer. You know any Mace's?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Michael Mace would be in his 70's now, so that could be a son or grandson, depending on his age. Not a very common last name. Neat guy. Received a Purple Heart in Vietnam. His father and grandfather were also Purple Heart recipients for their service in the military. Indiana had the highest enlistment rate per capita during the Vietnam war and several others. Michael always said that it was just a bunch of Indiana farm boys trying to find a way to get off the farm! Michael had 2 sons, but I don't know their names. He has a brother too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Michael Mace would be in his 70's now, so that could be a son or grandson, depending on his age. Not a very common last name. Neat guy. Received a Purple Heart in Vietnam. His father and grandfather were also Purple Heart recipients for their service in the military. Indiana had the highest enlistment rate per capita during the Vietnam war and several others. Michael always said that it was just a bunch of Indiana farm boys trying to find a way to get off the farm! Michael had 2 sons, but I don't know their names. He has a brother too.
Interesting, my dad was in Vietnam. Glenn is probably in his mid to late 20s, maybe early 30s I'm not really sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts