Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New to the board and I'll be a new owner of a 2008 Colorado Crew Cab 4x2 soon as the order is built. I've got lots of reading to do on here to catch up, but I'll post more when the truck arrives.

Thanks to some glitches in the order process, I can explain the GM VOMS system in depth and can decipher the build guide with blinders on. I can post answers to those even without a truck :)

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
:welcome: to the :355:

Ive got an 08 2wd also! Theres lots of good info and people on here. 1 more is always welcome

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome: to the:355:

·
Registered
958 Posts
WOOO!!! another mass-hole.........we are takin over...not really...i think theres 3 of us hahaha....

what part of ma if ya dont mind me askin...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Welcome to the site! :355:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
what part of ma if ya dont mind me askin...
I live in Marlborough right near I-495 and rt 20, so not too far from you in Groton.

hey welcome dude what truck are ordering?
My order is for a 2008 Colorado Crew Cab 4x2 with LT2 package, Ebony leather seats (wanted the power option where I'm 6'6" to allow for more adjustments and the only way to get it is with that package), XM, side airbags, and traction control. I've already got the Husky mud flaps for use with the large flares and the TruXedo TruXport tonneau cover. I'll probably add the chrome side steps too. I've been looking at what to do for audio, but may make that a "do it later item". I have a take out center console and auto shifter from a 2007 H3 that I got from a local wrecking yard and will convert my truck to that setup at a later point too. The order went in on 2/22, but was "lost" between GM systems due to the paint code being deleted. It was all fixed yesterday and should now be built and too me in 4-6 weeks.

Nice avatar btw ... I'd hit that :booty:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts