Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just picked up this solid southern 2007 the other day to keep my self occupied this winter. little beat up from being a fleet truck, but it's rock solid. It's been sitting since 2012 with no engine/trans. 107k. Got it for $500 from a buddy :)

Currently putting together a 5.3/4l60. I have a little 220/230 cam that came out of my TBSS, a 6 cyl TB converter, and a few other odds and ends. Should be a fun little truck to tote my RZR around next summer! Looking forward to joining the community, and glad to add this to my stable!

Other toys:
2007 TBSS. Btr stage 2 truck cam. Headers.. belltech drop.

2018 camaro SS. Cam, headers, intake, flex. BC coilovers set to kill (my bumper) mode. 520 whp.

1969 cutlass. Mild 350 olds with holley sniper. Super rare 3 speed on the floor (ford toploader 3 spd. They made a little over 500 with this option in 69) just an old cool cruiser.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Welcome to the nation! Nice set of toys you have. Where abouts in Michigan you from? I have a front chrome bumper you maybe interested in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the nation! Nice set of toys you have. Where abouts in Michigan you from? I have a front chrome bumper you maybe interested in.

Thanks! I'm just south of grand rapids...I have a chrome bumper in the back of the truck, I might get ahold of you if it's all banged up or something like that!

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
It's in great shape. I took off with just over 40k miles to replace with a primed one to get LineX applied to. I'm west of Ann Arbor

·
2 timer
1,437 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from a former Michigander (Grand Haven and Grandville).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts