Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I bought my Colorado back in November. It's a '05 I5 Z85 WT package in summit white. I absolutely love it. I have been a browser on this site for a while and decided to register. Between here and ColoradoFans I have been able to solve the few problems my truck had when I bought it. :th_woot: I am glad to be a part of the 355 nation!!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!!!

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
:welcome2::salute:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome from the same place!

Near treasure island...check out Pro Karting Experience on Monday nights they have a decent car shows!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from the same place!

Near treasure island...check out Pro Karting Experience on Monday nights they have a decent car shows!
Will do.. Thanks for the tip

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Any pics of your truck? Any work done to it?
It's pretty much as base and as stock as they come. I did get lucky and get the I-5 engine and 3.73 rear axle. I put a aftermarket radio and power locks/keyless entry in, including a interior switch for the locks.

I am eventually going to try to swap my non-reclining split bench for buckets and a center console, replace the vinyl flooring cause it's gotten pretty torn up, a spray in liner, and some new wheels/tires. I also wouldn't mind putting 2-3 inches of lift on it.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts