Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys !! finally bought my self a colorado two days ago :D . its a 2006 lt with 108xxx miles on it. it came with a cap in the back but the first thing i did when i got was take it off. if you guys can help me on whats the first mod i can do on it . i need some ideas .
here is a picture of it. thanxs in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Welcome! Where you at in PA?

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
The dual headlight mod is a good one to start with... IMO

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Welcome to the party and congrats on the new to you truck

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dual headlight mod is a good one to start with... IMO
I have been looking at headlights because of my one side clip is broke so it hangs a bit. But there is so many out there it's hard to choose. But I'm not sure what dual headlights you are referring to.
I got some red paint that I had a place match for me with the paint code, maybe some time this weekend I will be doing some of the interior trim :D

·
Registered
2,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I have been looking at headlights because of my one side clip is broke so it hangs a bit. But there is so many out there it's hard to choose. But I'm not sure what dual headlights you are referring to.
I got some red paint that I had a place match for me with the paint code, maybe some time this weekend I will be doing some of the interior trim :D
It is the mod that lets the bright and dim lights stay on when switching to the bright lights..
You do it with the module in the fuse box... Just do a search for it... It is a simple and very useful mod !!! One of my first... LOL
Have fun with the new truck !!!:salute:

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Welcome

·
the guy that always on
3,237 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts