Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Some of you have already met me. I was at Dave and Busters in Columbus, OH. I finally got some free time and thought I'd pop in and say hello. I also wanted to say thanks for the welcome I received from the 355Nation members at the meet. (being a non-355 owner and all) I hope to see you all again, perhaps at a Trailvoy meet. Until then...PEACE!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
welcome dude...didnt get to talk to you but enjoy the beauty of the SS...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
welcome brother, my wife wants an ss so bad, clean ride, hey check out tbssowners.com, look up norcalss he used to be one of us untill he went to the dark side, cool dude.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Welcome! I don't think we got the chance to talk at the meet. Love the SS, sharp ride.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Welcome I was one of the guys you talked to at the meet

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Welcome man, did I talk to you about the toons?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

Don't lie. We all know why you're here. You want to take me up on that offer of trading engines don't you? Just think, with an I5 in a TBSS, you'd be the only one! :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANKS TO ALL FOR THE WELCOMES!!!

welcome brother, my wife wants an ss so bad, clean ride, hey check out tbssowners.com, look up norcalss he used to be one of us untill he went to the dark side, cool dude.
Do the right thing...BUY HER ONE!!!

Welcome man, did I talk to you about the toons?
Yes you did. I like your work.

:welcome:

Don't lie. We all know why you're here. You want to take me up on that offer of trading engines don't you? Just think, with an I5 in a TBSS, you'd be the only one! :lol:
Gas prices haven't gone up quite enough for that yet! What milage do you get with an I5 anyway?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Gas prices haven't gone up quite enough for that yet! What milage do you get with an I5 anyway?
With an extremely heavy foot and a lot of around town driving I get 20mpg at worst. Taking it easy in the winter gets me around 22mpg, and in the summer I get 23-25 no matter how I drive it. I have relatively wide/short tires and 3.73 gears though, if I had 3.42's or slightly taller/narrower tires I'd probably get better highway mileage. As it is on long trips I only get 20-21 unless I keep it under 70mph.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
With an extremely heavy foot and a lot of around town driving I get 20mpg at worst. Taking it easy in the winter gets me around 22mpg, and in the summer I get 23-25 no matter how I drive it. I have relatively wide/short tires and 3.73 gears though, if I had 3.42's or slightly taller/narrower tires I'd probably get better highway mileage. As it is on long trips I only get 20-21 unless I keep it under 70mph.
The best I've ever had (highway) is just under 17mpg. You might want to keep that I5!!!

Welcome aboard man. Got a place on the Meet in Columbus yet??
Kind of looking like Dave and Busters. May 17/18.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts