Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was getting in and out of my truck all day opening and closing the rear door when all of a sudden when I tried to open it, it wouldn't.... It will lock and unlock. when it's locked, then handle will pull all the way out. when it's unlocked, it'll only go about halfway out. I've taken the door panel off from the inside and tried to get the latch to break free but no luck. Anyone have this happen or know what I should do??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Same thing happen to me today, but My truck is extended. Haven't had a chance to pull the door panel yet.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
So I was getting in and out of my truck all day opening and closing the rear door when all of a sudden when I tried to open it, it wouldn't.... It will lock and unlock. when it's locked, then handle will pull all the way out. when it's unlocked, it'll only go about halfway out. I've taken the door panel off from the inside and tried to get the latch to break free but no luck. Anyone have this happen or know what I should do??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
did you check the child lock, maybe that thing get stuck the middle of both positions.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Was not aware it had child locks. I'll check work.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Same thing happen to me today, but My truck is extended. Haven't had a chance to pull the door panel yet.
crew cab and extended cab are totally different systems.

I think you guys have two different problems in your doors.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeahh my doors still stuck 6 months later... I've tried everything short of cutting the latch out with a sawzall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts