Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i went all around town trying to figure out a way to line the bed of my truck.

My bed is all kinds of messed up its dented, scratched, etc.

My first option is to completely line-X it. 400+ $ and it wont cover up any of the dents and is permanent.

Next would be a full drop in liner with the tailgate protector. Its inexpensive with a price tag of around 230$ However, it looks like crap IMO and it requires drilling for the tailgate section.

Next would be a "hybrid" using a Line-x'd tailgate and a drop in liner. running me about 300-350$

Lastly would be a bedrug with an Xtreme lip spoiler and finding a way to cover my loading ramps in a way that they wouldnt scratch the paint. This would run me around 400$ when all is said and done.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
herculiner $90. its what i did. yes u can't get rid of the dents unless u pop them out. its cheap and its as good as the others (rhino and line-x). u do it urself by rolling it on. i think thats a good way

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
Wow.. I only paid $140 for my under the rail drop in liner.. The guy even installed it for me. :)

I am going to do the roll on bed liner next time. DIY. No noise that way but since you want to cover it all up... Drop in would be the way I think..

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i like the bedrugs. im gonna get one in a few weeks

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
dude I got a liner in mine man and I only paid 70 bucks for it at Advance Auto Parts....no wait wal mart, and its by Dupli Color. Looks great, and has held up for about 3 years so far

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
dude I got a liner in mine man and I only paid 70 bucks for it at Advance Auto Parts....no wait wal mart, and its by Dupli Color. Looks great, and has held up for about 3 years so far
man gotta love wal-mart! im gonna do the same liner and it turns out really nice!

·
Registered
471 Posts
X-Liner! I have it and love it. Easy to clean and have yet to be able to damage it. Although I'm thinking of getting a cover and bedrug in the future. Should fit right over the X-Liner.

·
Registered
181 Posts
the only problem with herculiner is that it can start to melt/sag down on the sidewalls in very hot weather (proboboly not a problem for yall up north, but here in texas...)

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
good choice on the bed rug. I have one and love it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts