Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am currently trying to locate a few items for my Colorado Xtreme crew cab and I've tried searching just about everywhere online and offline without any luck. Anyway, the list is as follows:

1. The left and right side spacers used to mount the Xtreme rocker moldings to the pickup box. There are 4 plastic spacers total and they attach to the bottom of the bed, in front of and behind the rear wheels, on each side.

2. The left and right side brackets that hold the Xtreme rocker moldings to the bed sides. These are the metal brackets that are riveted to the bed from the factory.

3. The drivers side Xtreme rocker molding that attaches below the crew cab doors.

4. This one is a long shot, but a Cover King seat cover for the passenger seat in black and yellow (neoprene version). I have one currently but the material is tearing. :ugh:

If you have information on any or all of the parts above, I'd be glad to hear from you. As mentioned in the title, I'd even like to offer a prize, such as a $20 gift card, to anyone who can help me locate the parts :drinking28:. If you are the seller, I'd be willing to add on $20 to your asking price instead of a gift card. Thanks for any input!

Part examples from the forum...

Attachments

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Dont bother, those parts are way too expensive to justify the cost. Get some scrap metal and make them yourself. I did it for another member.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the comment! Making brackets is definitely an option as this is what I currently have. They are holding up perfect, but I'm a bit picky (borderline obsessive :D), and would like to get the OEM hardware if possible. I've tried numerous dealerships, salvage yards, Craigslist, eBay and various online part searches all with very little success. I'm sure the parts are out there, it's just a matter of uncovering them. :hide:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For anyone stumbling upon this topic, I was actually able to find the Xtreme brackets and spacers! I picked up a spare set of moldings too. Good thing the UPS delivery guy didn't know about the prize I was offering. :th_woot:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Its a long shot but has worked in the past.

Look on eBay for "Xtreme Colorado gauge cluster" (Other some other part specific to the Xtremes) Sometimes there will be used ones coming out of a wrecked truck. You see a picture of the truck. Then contact that seller about the other parts you desire off of that truck.

You have to be resourceful when it comes to certain parts.
@blue_z26

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
This one only has one picture, but it clearly has front collision damage.........worth a call or email to find out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're exactly right about being resourceful! The parts I purchased last week were from a shop that posted a listing online for an Xtreme drivers side headlight. Who knew they'd have everything else? Hehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts