Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I need some help im going to be putting my h3 seats in tomorrow and I was looking them over and want to make sure that nothing is going to change with the air bags or set them off. If so wat do I need to do to prevent this ? and also can anyone tell me what all the extra stuff is on the passenger seat ? I ran the part number for the black box in the bottom left no luck and there are 2 connectors in the top left for it also. Hope someone can help me. Thanks

Drivers

Passenger

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: H3 seats and colorado center console

300 bucks gets me 2 cloth manual seats and Colorado center console

·
Banned
637 Posts

Exact same seats I have except mine were, well still are MINT. Those look like they are just dusty and I mean with a great deal like that could always get new covers if they didn't clean up to your liking. The combo looks and rides fantastic though you won't regret it!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

I'd jump on that deal quick, your lucky to find just the seats for that price.

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Unfortunately I wont be able to get them until next Friday. There 2 hours from me and they close at 5. But im gonna look them over I want them to not be worn out . Cleaning ive got a buddy that owns a mobile detail and his hot vac is awesome.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts

That's a damn good deal, just the console around here would cost you $180.

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I think ill make the call when I go up there. im at least gonna buy the console and check out the seats.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
You need to swap over your seat harness for the airbags for both seats and swap the seat belt connectors and that will be it. Then wire them up. Have you read James' write up on the wiring?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought that write up was just to make the power options work . These are just manual seats nothing special about them

·
Factory Fresh
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im looking under the h3's now and its not hard to pull the harness as long as my connectors are the same. Im Thinking you've done this before?

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Im looking under the h3's now and its not hard to pull the harness as long as my connectors are the same. Im Thinking you've done this before?

Yea I had electric seats for a little while till I sold them. I can walk you thru it if you need more help. It's not really hard at all. Just to be clear you're going to swap your harness into the H3s. You can remove the H3 harness if you'd like but it's not required

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts