Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just need some help lowering my ZQ8. I still have 17 inch rims with the stock tires (continentals i believe?). I dont wanna radical drop, just enough to fill in some of the gap and maybe keep a somewhat stock ride. I travel everyday on some of the worst roads and I dont wanna mess anything up. Whats the best way to do this? 2" balljoints and 2" blocks?

thanks everybody.

p.s. I kno there's some kind of variation in the drop because I have a ZQ8...what is it exactly?

:salute: :blrado:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
That's exactly what I have and the ride is for the most part....stock. With the exceptions of big bumps and potholes. I can throw some pics up so you can see it, or my truck has been on here a few times lately, maybe you've seen it already..

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i think thats the way im gonna go....I've been researching this all day and used ur truck as my visual :lol: I really like ur stance and its pretty much convinced me to go for it....when i get some money of course!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Glad I could be of some help!!:355group:

Le me know if you have any more questions....I'd be happy to give you my input...:salute:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I have a ZQ8 on the stock 18" with 2" ball joints and 2" blocks, and I dont think that 2" in the back look all that great, I want to go down to a 3" drop in the back, and if that doesnt suffice I will get some 4" for the back. The ride is stock with the ball joints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts