·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow.. nice

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys wait till the trucks are actually clean and outa the shop. We are gona get some pics. And for all the new pics your just gonna have to wait a lil while. Can you say SEMA TRUCK? HAHA And can you say FINISHED ON 24S!!!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looking good. I'm really starting to like that satin blue on your truck.

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
thanks guys wait till the trucks are actually clean and outa the shop. We are gona get some pics. And for all the new pics your just gonna have to wait a lil while. Can you say SEMA TRUCK? HAHA And can you say FINISHED ON 24S!!!
I am NOT ragging on your truck but a buddy of mine that works for Sport Truck said he saw your truck at Havasu Havoc and that it doesn't lay out all the way :shrug: . i was just wondering if this was true and if you planned on fixing it especially if you are gonna attempt to run 2 footer's.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if yor talkin bout the guy at sport truck mr aguliar "sp" it doesnt cus im running a two link set up in the factory front leaf hanger.it lays on that in the back and it lays on the front lower a arm cups.And if he saw it at havasu havoc he saw a differnt truck that show was like two months b4 mine was bagged. When we run the two footers. Were moving the new custom control arms up 5 inches using uni joints instead of balljoints, and in the back were putting a fuel cell in it so we can run a tried and true 4 link. And if you still want proof that it lays and drags hard i have some draggin pics!

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
yes i am talking about kevin aguilar,he is a really good friend of mine. anyways he didn't see it at havasu, it was some other show. i want to see you do this cuz i don't think 24's are gonna work. you are gonna need to do more than just raise the upper control arms 5 inches and use a uniball. you are gonna have to back half the frame cuz 24's don't come no less than 10 inches wide. you are gonna have to have neg. camber to close the damn hood. all in all i wouldn't run any bigger than 22's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts