Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just thought i'd introduce myself. The name is Mike and I live down here in NC. I own a red 2004 Canyon. I just got it about 10 months ago so I haven't done anything major to it yet. The sad thing is, it is only a 2wd single cab but it has the heart of a champion and handles the mud about 5x better then my old 4x4 chevy S10. I don't usually take it off road unless I absolutely have to. Right now I'm looking into getting it lifted. I've heard complaints from my friends about me lifting a 2wd. It is mainly for looks and even then it isn't like it'll be 10ft in the air. And being a college student the money isn't there for anything huge right now. I was never much of a GMC/Chevy guy until I got this truck. Now i've completely fallen in love with GMC/chevy trucks. That's about all I have to say. If anyone would be willing to give me any pointers to possible lifts or modifications for my little ol' 2wd Canyon, I'd surely like to hear it. Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the Nation man!!!! You've come to the right place. Glad you registered. Give up some pics of your truck. Head over to the Random Chat section, we all hang out there. :355:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
:welcome: glad i could answer your questions. if you have any more feel free to ask. Dont be scared to ask any one anything on this site. you may catch some flack but usuallu its all in good fun!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts