Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I recently purchased an '05 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab with circa 50k on it. It's in good shape, but I'd still like to make some improvements over time. Growing up I never really had an opportunity to work on vehicles or do anything like that though so, I've been looking for a good resource for guides and advice on the matter. Reading through these forums, I really enjoyed the community here and thought it would be worth joining.

I'm in my early twenties, married with no children, active duty in the military, and currently living in Georgia. In my free time I like to run, bike, spend time with the wife, play with/train my Rottweiler and Lab, and when I have the time sit down and play bass.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
welcome, where is Ga are you. I'm just south of Atlanta. but you need to join the Georgia chapter.

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Welcome to the nation

·
Registered
778 Posts
I believe you go under the Local Meet and Show, then the southeast section. Ga should be in there.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Welcome from GA :welcome:

To join the GA chapter click on the User CP in the header and go to Group Memberships. GA Chapter will be listed in there and once you send that through I'll be able to approve you. Great looking truck and looking forward to the mods you have in mind for her

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from GA :welcome:

To join the GA chapter click on the User CP in the header and go to Group Memberships. GA Chapter will be listed in there and once you send that through I'll be able to approve you. Great looking truck and looking forward to the mods you have in mind for her
Hey thanks, I just knocked that out. Appreciate your help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts