Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who all is in the New Braunfels area. I've been on the forum for a few months but never posted much because I was busy with the military and couldn't really interact with the community. But now I'm out of the army and ready to meet and greet fellow 355 owners. So who all would like to meet up sometime ? In have no issue driving to Austin or San Antonio. Also kinda in the market for a drop if anyone local has one. Lol. Anyway, hope to become an active member of the community and get to meet some of y'all someday.

Tyler

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
i'm in san angelo, but go to the austin area around once a month.
not many in the austin/san antonio area that are active on here. mainly in dfw or houston.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Just wondering who all is in the New Braunfels area. I've been on the forum for a few months but never posted much because I was busy with the military and couldn't really interact with the community. But now I'm out of the army and ready to meet and greet fellow 355 owners. So who all would like to meet up sometime ? In have no issue driving to Austin or San Antonio. Also kinda in the market for a drop if anyone local has one. Lol. Anyway, hope to become an active member of the community and get to meet some of y'all someday.

Tyler
Hey go leave some feed back on my thread New chapter,

I'm trying to put together a chapter here in Central Tx. I'm in Salado just south of Temple...
Hit me up...

:th_woot:

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Hey go leave some feed back on my thread New chapter,

I'm trying to put together a chapter here in Central Tx. I'm in Salado just south of Temple...
Hit me up...

:th_woot:
Your that close to Skydive Temple!! Please tell me you are a fun jumper. I miss my jumping days. :(

I don't like San Marcos's tandem mill and really miss my home DZ; Skydive Dallas.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Your that close to Skydive Temple!! Please tell me you are a fun jumper. I miss my jumping days. :(

I don't like San Marcos's tandem mill and really miss my home DZ; Skydive Dallas.
I have never jumped but it's on my bucket list! I'm on the fire department here and we've scooped up a fair share of jumpers there. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Lmao. Yea, that is a potential side affect. Still worth a couple of jumps to see if it hooks you. I went though Training Division for my FF1,FF2, Hazmat Awareness and Ops. Never finished my EMT-B... test scores were all good enough for my IFSAC seals, just needed to complete my EMT so I could get my Texas commission to apply for them. Maybe I will finish and retake my tests one day. That is on my bucket list.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey everyone I I am looking for a hood for my 04 doesn't matter dented up just something to put in there while I have the other one painted. Can't believe I have to get another hood since that bitch sold mine for scrap. Let me know will be coming from oklahoma to puck it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts