Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my cd player/Kenwood, 212's and my amp wiring kit for my truck. I already have my amp and the dual ported box. My question to you is, Where do you hide the wires going from the amp/box to the aftermarket cd player? Do you guys just run them under the seats or do you pull the seats and carpet out and hide them? Just your inputs please. And any tips or suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I'll go ahead and run the wires before my boy hooks everything up for me. Thanks guys!!! any special tools to get the kick panels off??

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
It's pretty much just phillip screws and push clips. The seat belts require a torx IIRC, with a crew cab you shouldn't have to remove them though.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
I ran mine under the sill plates since I didn't need large wire. Like Rich said- power on one side, RCA's and remote on the other. The kick panels and sills are just clipped in, no tools needed for them. I would have rather ran them under the carpet but decided on the easier route.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'm just gonna remove my driver seat and run everything rignt down the middle exapt the power wire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts