Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where did you guys get your HIDs from and for how much? I am thinking about buying HIDs for lows/highs/fogs. What would you guys recommend?

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Ebay is where I got mine. I went with the McCulloch 6000k HID Kit. There not the elcheapo ones but there not the most expensive ones either. They also sell replacement parts for them so that a plus.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
eBay as well here...

4300k Pilot kit, $175ish shipped. Use em nightly while delivering so they are constantly firing on and off. No problems ever in over 6-7 months now.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I bought mine off of ebay.. they were the cheapo ones but they work great. 119/kit shipped it was like 350-360 for lows/highs/fogs shipped

no problems since install

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I have looked up the kits from sites and for the whole set up of McCullochs an it was going to cost me over 3G

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
^ Thats fucking stupid... anyone who spends that much on HID's while all these cheaper versions are out and work amazingly is stupid.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I have the Pilots and had a ballast die on my a few months ago. Still need to call in to get it replaced under warranty. :roll:

If I had to do it again, I'd spend a little more and go with either the Mtec or McCulloch kits.

6000K HIDs here.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I have the Pilots and had a ballast die on my a few months ago. Still need to call in to get it replaced under warranty. :roll:

If I had to do it again, I'd spend a little more and go with either the Mtec or McCulloch kits.

6000K HIDs here.
Prolly got a bad/old ballast. Shit happens ya know? :lol: Do they even have a warrenty on them?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
pilot hids. got mine from .. www.pilothid.com

i think they are great.. no probs yet..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts