·
Registered
8,881 Posts
hell yeah that just makes your truck look mean as hell

·
Registered
24 Posts
shaweet.

Not a fan of bars on top though...but the front one would set it off! Your truck is more manly than 1/2 the board's. :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
shaweet.

Not a fan of bars on top though...but the front one would set it off! Your truck is more manly than 1/2 the board's. :lol:
Including yours you low riding piece of shit :kiki2:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hey check out ColoradoTom's light bar.. that thing is sweet looking.. he made it himself though. that would look awesome on ur truck

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was thinking about coloradotoms...but then i look at the biggest con...

I can't park in 90% of parking garages... :/

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i was thinking about coloradotoms...but then i look at the biggest con...

I can't park in 90% of parking garages... :/
yeah... its not that high... that damn antena kinda kills him.. but its a sweet light bar...

P

·
0 Posts
I say go for it girl, it would look sweet, and yeah that is kinda of a draw back on the top lights. :shrug:

And yes, your truck looks 10x more manly than mine. :yup: :lmao:

M

·
0 Posts
I definitely like the rock sliders and the front light bar. I don't know which bed mounted light bar youre talking about, but imo they are overplayed. Let us know how much that whole setup racks you, I would like to get something like that eventually.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm thinking about doing the rock sliders for now. See how good the guy can fab them up. Should be hard. I'll do a little more chopping, some different styles and post up for you all to help choose. :) thanks guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts