Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
i think they put one in a car on west coast cutsoms if im not mistaken. ill stick wit my 22 inches on the wheels lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts

J

·
0 Posts
somebody who's life is to blow the shit out of theirs and everybody around thems ears.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Jackhammer's old news now.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
many subs beat it! go to any caraudio forum and they clown on the jack hammer all day!!

subs that will smash it to name a few- Re mt 18", Fi BTL 18", IA death Penalty 18" or 21"

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
many subs beat it! go to any caraudio forum and they clown on the jack hammer all day!!

subs that will smash it to name a few- Re mt 18", Fi BTL 18", IA death Penalty 18" or 21"
Well, I was just going off what I know,honestly i'm not that into it,IMO MTX makes great subs for the price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
:lol:

I dig that sub, I've heard it personally at the MTX facility down here in PHX...it's crazy loud. If I was doing a competition rig again, I'd be running 4 of those against 10 or so 12" subs...:shrug:

If you want an awesome MTX sub that you'll be able to run in your truck, I'd recommend the MTX 9500, that thing kills.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
:lol:

I dig that sub, I've heard it personally at the MTX facility down here in PHX...it's crazy loud. If I was doing a competition rig again, I'd be running 4 of those against 10 or so 12" subs...:shrug:

If you want an awesome MTX sub that you'll be able to run in your truck, I'd recommend the MTX 9500, that thing kills.
Yes they do.A guy at this car audio shop by me had one in his x-cab s-10 and it knocked.personally my 5500 does an awesome job for one 10.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts